Saturday, August 13, 2016

Getting Excited!

Good evening everyone!

     I'm getting so excited about the new school year! We will have large classes at the beginning, but I know it will be great. I am so thankful to the parents who have already contacted me letting me know how excited their child is to have me as their homeroom teacher! It makes my heart smile.

I recently decided to add a Reading Center to my classroom. I had one when I taught 1st and 2nd grade, but in my former classroom there just wasn't enough room. Two of my coworkers inspired me to create one again! Luckily, my classroom is much larger this year!

Check out that emoji pillow! How awesome is that? lol

We had a very fun and informative beginning to the new year at our teacher work days! Our new principal created a super cute scavenger hunt for us. At each station we found a puzzle piece, had to complete a task, and received a prize. :) Our puzzle piece formed a larger puzzle! Our theme for this school year is Super Heroes! I love it! Anyone who knows me, knows I love sci-fi, fantasy, and superheroes! :D We have a lot of changes this year, which can be stressful, but I really like the vision we have for our school. It will be a great year!



One more thing that I am super excited about, is my new Erin Condren Teacher Planner! It is the ULTIMATE planner! I absolutely love it. The planner is $50, but SOOO WORTH IT! Any teacher friends should really consider purchasing one. I'm obsessed! I am a very organized person when it comes to my job, so this is just fabulous! You can find them {HERE}.


Tomorrow is our Meet & Greet and Find Your Gator Seat! The students come to meet the teacher, put up their supplies, and choose a seat for the first day of school. It's going to be oh so fun! I'll take pictures and post soon!

Everything is AWESOME!

Check back for more updates soon!
Have a lovely evening!
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...