Sunday, February 28, 2016

Little Update!

Good morning everyone!

I just wanted to give you a little update about some things we've been doing in class!


During our WIN time (RTI time) we've been discussing using evidence to answer questions. This week, we showed movie clips from Akeelah and the Bee. Students had to answer questions using evidence from the movie. :) They really liked this activity!

In class, we have been discussing Black History Month. On Friday we started a new writing assignment. Students read the story "Rosa" from our textbook and filled out a Cause and Effect graphic organizer. Then, they created an outline of their writing assignment. This lesson is taken from our Wonders Module 4 that I helped create! 

We will begin our new novel study next week! We will be reading The Apprenticeship of Lucas Whitaker. This is my favorite novel that we read! I can't wait to start it!


Here is the book study that I created! Check out my TPT store for more info!

There is also a research project that goes along with this novel. I haven't decided if we're going to do this one this year. Our Number the Stars novel study took longer than I expected.


Personal Update:


I have started selling Plexus! Plexus has improved my sleep, weight loss, energy, skin, and overall health! If you'd like more information, please message me!




post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...