Saturday, October 4, 2014

Five For Friday... On Saturday 10/4


This weekend is going to be awesome! I am officiating a wedding for two of my awesome friends!!! :) 


I have the best students ever! They are so sweet!



My ver sweet mother-in-law made this frame for me! How adorable is this? I added the quote at the bottom. :)


This week we started on a narrative. Students were able to choose whatever they wanted to write about! We brainstormed using a word-web and played Fan-N-Pick with these Prewriting Story HOTS Kagan cards! The students have writing notebooks where they brainstorm, write their rough drafts, and revise & edit their writing. Most students are super excited about their stories! I will let them read them to the class when they're finished.


Next week is my observation lesson, and I'm super nervous... as usual. I will be teaching a lesson on Text-Evidence. In order to give choices to my students, I purchased this product from TPT! I will be using the October themed passages. I'm really happy with this purchase!




I attended the Project Read training this week. I learned a lot. I won't be able to apply all of what I learned to my 5th graders though. These are some sock puppets they gave me. lol I'll be donating these to our new 1st grade teacher. I think she can make better use of them! 

This week my students turned in a huge project from me. I forgot to snap some pictures of the project, so I'll take pictures next week to show you all!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...