Saturday, September 27, 2014

Five for Friday... on Saturday


I requested that Nikki and Melonheadz make this awesome bundle! I'm so excited that she made it! I love it!



This week we've been doing a lot of Kagan strategies! We've been preparing for our Albert Einstien novel test. The first day, I had students play Fan-N-Pick using vocabulary cards that they created.




The next day we played Quiz-Quiz-Trade with question cards to prepare for our test. It took a few tries, and we still have a lot of work to do. Overall it went pretty well. We are working on social skills and voice-level! :)




Another review game we played was Numbered Heads Together! The kids really loved this one! First students answer a question independently on their white boards. Then they compare answers with their group and have to come to a consensus. Once they all agree they sit down. I then call on one number to give the final answer. I really enjoyed this game!

My first Scholastic order came in! I was so excited! I was able to add the Hunger Series, Percy Jackson Series, and the Haddix Series to my classroom library! I also added a bunch more! With my points, I ordered some other teacher tools! I now have an I Have, Who Has game for grammar, grammar question cards I can use with Kagan strategies, and Informative Text Cards with HOTS questions! So excited to use these throughout the year!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...