Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good afternoon my lovely followers!

I hope you're having a wonderful day! Today we celebrated Valentine's day at A.C. Steere. Let me tell you, I definitely feel the love! My students are so wonderful. All of them have put a smile on my face today. I received some fantastic gifts and chocolates, but the best presents are always the ones that money can't buy. I received the sweetest notes from one of my students today, and it brought tears to my eyes. I teach not only to educate children, but to make a difference. Sometimes the impact educators have on children isn't always noticeable in huge ways, but it's the little things that remind us that our presence does make a difference!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...