Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently linky!



Listening:
I am still loving Glee! I'm officially on Season 5, and I'm still obsessed. I am definitely a TV show addict! I will find a show on Netflix and watch the whole show through. I just watch one at a time. haha

Loving:
I have been studying ADHD and reading Dr. Amen's book. I've also started to research Dyslexia and Autism. If anyone knows of some good books, I would love to hear about them! I love learning new things, especially things that pertain to my career and personal life!

Thinking:
This year our parish has given us a lot of new requirements... RTI (interventions), mandated small group instruction every day, and much more. I am trying very hard to get everything in, but it is almost impossible. We'll see how it goes!

Wanting:
After doing a lot of research on the disorders mentioned above, I really want blue light filters for my classroom. I have quite a few children with ADHD and one student with Dyslexia this year. I think the light filters would be so beneficial for them and for me! I am going to double check my ceiling tomorrow at work to make sure the light filters I want to buy will work!

Needing:
I really need... okay need is a strong word. I really want a professional message!

3 Trips:
I've never been to Rome, Spain, or Egypt. These are all places I'd love to visit one day with my hubby. I've been to a lot of countries and states, but these are my top 3 on my wish list! :)

I hope you are all having a fantastic Labor Day!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...