Friday, August 29, 2014

Five for Friday- This is so Random


This has been a very busy week!

     Back to School night was Tuesday night. It went really well. We had a great turn out. I definitely have some anxiety when it comes to public speaking. I know you're asking yourself, "How can she be a teacher?" Well, teaching and talking to kids is much different than adults. Nonetheless, it went very well. My jitters settled after the first group. I really enjoyed getting to know the parents.



This awesome purchase came in the mail this week! I love it! It's such a life-saver when it comes to turning in work! I teach three different class periods, so this helps me stay organized.

I also turned my old turn-in tray into a lost and found box. Kids are always leaving their books and papers in my room.

A super sweet student gave me these flowers this week for no reason at all! How sweet is that?


I've been reading this fabulous book! I have ADD, and now I know which type I have. This book is utterly fascinating. If you are interested in some of the things it discusses check out my post below on  Classroom Strategies for Students with ADD. Also, check out Dr. Amen's website {HERE}!


And a random selfie, because I'm exhausted from this very long week. I am not really sure what else to write. haha I have a lot of papers to grade and lesson plans to write this weekend!

Night! Night!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...