Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy National Teacher Appreciation Week!

Good evening everyone!

I hope you are celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week by finding joy in your students and getting some much needed rest! We are so close to the end of the school year! My kiddos are so excited that graduation and summer are only 13 days away! This week my students are taking End of Year PARCC assessment. They are so tired of testing. I wish PARCC didn't drag out through May. Although the kids are tired and have FifthGrade-Itis, we are really looking forward to our upcoming field trips, Field Day, and our graduation ceremony, reception, and party!

In honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, I created a new product for my TPT store! I love Whole Brain Teaching, especially utilizing the classroom rules. Many of my coworkers use Whole Brain, so my students were already familiar with the rules and expectations when they entered my room. I created Whole Brain Teaching Class Posters using Melonheadz! They are only $1.50! Check them out {HERE} or click on the preview below!



I hope you all have a wonderful night!

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...