Friday, June 20, 2014

Five for Friday


This is what's been going on this week!



If you've been keeping up with my blog, you know I just returned from the Whole Brain Teaching National Conference. I really enjoyed hanging with these lovely ladies and learning some new strategies. :)


This is my crazy cat Teemo. He is more like a dog than a cat. lol Currently my classroom is residing in my living room. It's is a "cat"astrophy. He finds pencils and paper and drags them around the house and climbs on top of all my boxes. He is adorable, but nuts. He loves playing with ice. In this picture he jumped up on the freezer while I was getting ice for my drink. I usually will give him a piece of ice to play with, but he was impatient last night. haha 



I bought these amazing pants from Old Navy on Tuesday. I'm a shortie, so I have to get them hemmed. I cannot wait to wear these oh so comfy pants to work!




I'm really enjoying creating my teacher clothing and goods! My hubby, Treg, loves my new design. I think it's pretty rad too! 




I just purchased 20 copies of this book for my classroom. This is another novel study we will be doing. After I finish my Albert Einstien book study unit, I'll be working on this one. I've found pretty good deals on the books I've been ordering. This book was the most expensive so far. I'm guessing it's because it's not as popular as others. I'm very excited about this one though! I absolutely love science and medicine. I'm sure my 5th graders will get into it too! :)

Welp, that's all for today. I look forward to reading other blogger's five for friday posts!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...