Wednesday, June 4, 2014

New Beginnings!

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my new blog! I started this blog as a way to connect with other teachers and share my resources. I have learned so much from other amazing teachers and bloggers that reside all over the country. I have also learned so much and truly believe that my students and classroom benefit from the countless hours I spend digging through other blogs and resources on the web!

As most of you know, I've started a new journey at a new school! I'm so very blessed and excited to teach 5th grade ELA at A.C. Steere this fall. I can't wait to meet all of my kiddos and parents! I will be posting you on my classroom progress this summer and sharing many of my teaching resources with you! I hope to connect to other teachers around the country! I hope you enjoy my ramblings! Thanks for all your encouragement and support!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...