Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Classroom Playlist

I'd like to share my classroom playlist with you all! My playlist includes songs for all kinds of activities: energizers, welcome songs, finding a partner, games, yoga, etc. I've also included a playlist of Gary Lamb's instrumental music. Lamb only produces songs that are 60-80 beats per minute. "Compelling brian research concludes music has the power to reduce stress, enhance cognitive functioning, and improve productivity and creativity. The human brain is an amazing instrument that can be tuned to perform optimally with the right kind of music."60-80 beats enhances mental performance. *Shout out to Christi at Kagan for some great songs to add to my playlist!





I hope you can utilize some of my  music in your classroom as well!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...