Friday, June 27, 2014

Five for Friday!


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs again for my Five for Friday. Check out what I've been doing all week! 



I've been working in my new classroom all this week. I'm pretty much finished organizing and decorating. Although, no teacher is ever finished with her classroom. I'm really excited, because I'm trying a whole new look. All the colors are very cohesive. :) I can't wait to show you all the final product!



These are some of my newest T.Shirt designs for my Teacher's Clothing and Goods store. I'm in love with the first one on the left!


These are some of the books I've been using to plan for next year! I am in love with Writing to Texts! The other books are great too, and have really helped me write my own writing prompts the relate back to the novels we'll be studying. Language Arts 4 Today is also great for morning work. I have some other test-prep and grammar sheets I will use as well. :) They make all of these books for each grade level. You can find them on Amazon. 


Here is another sneak peak of my classroom. This is where I will post all of our objectives. I found these at Target and thought they'd be a stellar addition to my room. They were pretty cheap too! :) 



I'm currently reading this novel. It is so great! I can't wait to teach it! I'll be creating a unit for it soon! :) Even if you don't teach 5th grade, this is a great book! It's an easy read since it is on a 5th grad level, but there's so much history and depth inside. 

I LOVE to read your comments, and I always reply! I look forward to hearing from you. :)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...