Friday, July 25, 2014

Five For Friday: Presenting & Working on New Products




This has been such a busy week!



This week I presented at Camp RTI on our new parish guidebooks for teachers. The Common Core Task Force Committee I'm on created guidebooks that align with our new textbook series, Reading Wonders. 



I've beenvorming very hard on a lot of items that will be sold on my TpT site. Currently I'm working on weekly outlines to go with the Wonders series, a Parent Handbook, and a new Book Study for Who Were the Wright Brothers. I sure hope I get all of this done by the first week of school. I have so much to do. I'm sure you all understand that. A teachers work is never done. lol



I've been working in my classroom some this week as well! I'm done with the decorating part, but I still have the little things to work on in my room. You can see more pics under My Classroom tab. :)

I downloaded these amazing Interactive Notebooks! I am so excited to use these in my classroom!!!! You can find them {HERE}


Last, but definitely not least, today is my hubby's birthday! He's out of town on training for his job, but he'll be back late tonight. I can't wait to see him and celebrate with him!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...