Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It: New TpT Products!

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics again for Monday Made It! I've been making a lot this past week! I've been in a training all day, so I'm sorry this is a late post. Click the images to download or purchase!

2 FAN FREEBIES!


This is the 1, 2, 3 procedure I use in my classroom. I made posters for my room and am sharing them with you! :)


This is my super detailed procedure checklist for the beginning of the year. It's amazing for first year teachers!



Daily 5 Rotations Power Point 


This is a power point slide show set to a 15 minute timer. You can change the time and add student names. I can also create one with Listen to Reading as an option if you e-mail me (info on TpT). 
Daily 5 Posters and Anchor Charts


Wonders 5th Grade Skill Posters


Wonders Reading Series Skill Posters for 5th Grade- Unit 1 is free if you click the preview. Here are a couple sample pictures from Unit 1. 





Wonders Spelling Tests for 5th Grade


These are spelling tests I designed for each unit of wonders. I provide an explanation of how I use this test to incorporate the multiple leveled lists. Unit 1 is free if you click the preview! Here are some sample pictures from Unit 1.



I hope you all can utilize some of my creations! 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...