Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Workin' On It Wednesday and an Update


I'm linking up with Kindergals again to share what I'm working on! I finished my last book study, and am beginning another one. I'm reading Who Were the Wright Brothers. It's another mini-novel. It's so important with Common Core to integrate non-fiction literature into the classroom. This book is a 5th grade level book. I'm teaching it alongside the other mini-novel I did a book study on, Who Was Albert Einstein. Both of these books are going with Unit 1 of the Wonders Series. :) 


Here is a picture of the book! I'll keep y'all updated on the progress of the book study!


If you purchase one of these T.Shirts you will receive a free copy of my book studies from my TPT Store! The shirts come in V-Neck or Regular!
(From left to right: Who Was Albert Einstien, Who Were the Wright Brothers, and The Apprenticeship of Lucas Whitaker)

~~~~~~~~

On another note, I'm starting to get anxious about the beginning of the school year. I'm supper pumped to be at such an amazing school with fabulous teachers, but I'm still nervous. Starting something new is always a little scary. Can anyone relate?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...