Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Currently

Today I'm linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for their monthly linky! 


Listening: I've been working in my classroom for the last few weeks, and I am obsessed with my Jackie Wilson station on Pandora! Love me some oldies!

Loving: I love that I can sleep in! It's so nice to wake up after my hubby for once!

Thinking: I can't believe there is only one month left of summer! I've been working so hard this summer, and I'm very proud of myself. I'm looking forward to next week! I'll get a little vacation.

Wanting: I always want new clothes, but what woman doesn't!? haha Also, I really want this door decoration from nursejenneg.

Needing: I'm currently reading The Apprenticeship of Lucas Whitaker by Cynthia DeFeliece. I have two more novels to read this summer before the school year starts! 

4th Plans: On the 4th Treg and I are driving down to Arkansas to visit my Dad, his wife Becky, and my grandparents. We're just going to have a chill celebration at their house in the country. :) On Sunday we will be leaving to Ocean Springs, Mississippi, to go to the beach! Treg has a training for his job down there, so I'm tagging along for fun. :)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...