Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday: back to school nerves, thoughts, and exit tickets



I found this on Pinterest. I decided to make one for my classroom. I'll take a picture of it and post it for y'all. It's a cute way to use exit tickets. I'm not sure how often I'll use them, but it's a fun option for kids to asses themselves.



Tonight we have a teacher lock-in. I'm so very excited! It's getting close to school starting and I have a lot of nerves about it. I hope that tonight will help ease my mind. I know I'll be working with some amazing women!

As most of you know, I love sci-fi and fantasy! I'm late to the party, as usual, but I am in love with this show! Are there any other vampire fans out there? Some of my other favorite sci-fi/fantasy shows include: Being Human, Haven, Bitten, Buffy, Witches of East End, Supernatural, The Secret Circle (although... this only lasted one season), and Heroes. 
I absolutely love vampires, they are my favorite! But, I also love witches, ghosts, and werewolves! Mmmmhm! I'm not a Twilight fan though.... just couldn't get into it. I know a lot of my shows are super cheesy like Twilight, but it just wasn't my thing.



Good news! My TpT store is doing so well! I've sold 5 or 6 products in the last couple of weeks! That's huge for me! 

So on a more personal note... school is starting up soon so I have a few "new school jitters." Aside from the nerves, I really feel the Lord calling me to bigger things when it comes to working in education. I recently got involved with professional development, which has sparked this interest in me! I would love to get more involved in our parish and eventually have student teachers. I don't really know what the future holds as far as that goes, but I know I am at the perfect school to grow in my career. So prayers for nerves, but also for a grand future and the confidence to grow! :) Thanks all!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...