Friday, August 15, 2014

Five for Friday- Back to School!

 This has been a fabulous first week at A.C. Steere!
All of my kiddos performed skits on school rules. They had to perform a skit of what it looks like to NOT follow the rule as well as what it looks like to follow the rule. This is a picture from my third period class. 
Today we worked on our Friday Five (The Daily Five) for the first time.
Students working on a journal entry of their choice.

Reading to someone using a science fiction passage and answering comprehension questions

Vocabulary journal writing- Students had four words to look up and answer questions about.
Loving my hall passes! My students have taken really good care of my classroom materials! You can find this at SparkledWhimsy on Etsy. 
I added a larger carpet over my computer wires, and I moved my little carpet over the Internet cable. My computer wasn't getting wireless, so my hubby hooked up my computer with an ethernet chord.
I received this fabulous gem from PandSMonogram in the mail today! I can't wait to wear it next Friday!

Happy weekend everyone!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...