Sunday, August 17, 2014

Meet The Teacher Blogger Linky

I'm linking up with Falling Into First for Meet the Teacher Blogger so you can peek behind the curtain of Mrs. B and get to know the "real" me!



THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Sushi. Tuna. Chai Tea Lattes. Blogging & blog stalking. Old Navy. Cats. Sci Fi & Fantasy. Historical Fiction. Red. Running. Target. Netflix shows. Cheese. Chocolate. Jackie Wilson. Dancing. Painting. Poetry. Researching. Learning. Green Tea. Decorating. Italy. Dressing Up. Halloween. Charades. Game Nights.

IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
There a few things I would love to "be"! I would love to be a physical therapist, a surgeon, counselor, or a journalist for National Geographic. I originally went to college to become a journalist. I majored in Communication and minored in art. Halfway through my studies, it hit me that I was meant to be a teacher. I've always planned to eventually become a counselor. I still plan to go back to school to get my masters in counseling at some point... just not sure when. Right now, I'm loving being a teacher. 

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Structured. Spunky. Creative.

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "__________, SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!!"

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Michael Jackson, Chuck Palahniuk, Maya Angelou, Lord Byron, and Ani Difranco

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
I'm Wide Awake. It's Morning.

Q: YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
To take someone's pain away with the touch of my hand

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
"Thoughts lead on purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character, and character fixes our destiny."- Tyron Edwards

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
"Come Together" by The Beatles

Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR ANIGHT OWL?
Morning person. :) When I was a kid, I'd be the first one to wake up bright and early at 5 or 6 a.m. Now, I'll wake up between 7 and 9 on weekends. lol I have the most energy in the morning.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
That's really tough! I love all of my resources. I love all of my research projects that go with my novel studies.

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I have ADHD and anxiety. I was born premature, which may have something to do with it. I am very sensitive to light, sound, smell, and touch. I used to get horrible migraines when I was a kid. Smells and bright lights trigger it. I prefer natural lighting. 

Your turn!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...