Monday, August 11, 2014

First Day of School

Today was the first day with my students. I had a blast getting to know them. I am so excited for what this year holds for us. My students are excited, diverse, and so much fun! I love getting to joke around with them. Through all the fun we managed to get a lot of housekeeping done today as well. We put together our binders, went over important papers, touched on our rules and procedures, and even had time for a quick team builder!

As the students entered my room, they began working on a "Fakebook" page. The kids loved this! I found it on TpT for FREE!
Here's what it looks like:



Today we also had a Ring the Bell Ceremony at A.C. Steere. Our school has a bell tower on loan from a U.S. Navy ship. School board personel from our parish and other important people in the school district came for the ceremony. You can view all the pictures from The Shreveport Times {HERE}. 

Here are a couple images from my first day at Steere! (Photos form The Shreveport Times)

Teaching some procedures

Putting together our binders
Have a great night!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...