Sunday, August 10, 2014

Meet and Greet and Find Your Gator Seat


Meet and Greet night was a huge success! The 5th grade team had a great turn out. I got to meet some amazing students and the sweetest parents. Two students even stayed after to help me pass out some materials for tomorrow. All my nerves about tomorrow have ceased. This will be a great school year! We will all work so hard to achieve our goals! Can't wait until the morning!!!!

There was so much to do before everyone arrived, so I forgot to take a bunch of pictures before hand. I took a few after.
A sweet parent made homemade fig jam for me! How adorable is this!?

I had cookies and candy set out for my students. Thanks to Heather Roan for making these! Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a cook! haha


I had my Contact Information Magnets set out next to a sign in sheet. Parents loved this idea! 
Next year all 3 5th grade teachers will make one big one! 

I'm sorry I don't have more pictures to share with you.

Have a great evening! I will be hitting my pillow early tonight! :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...