Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Currently

Good morning everyone,

I'm linking up with Oh Boy! Fourth Grade for her Currently Linky. I'm so excited to link up with this linky, because I have not participated in a while.

Loving:
I adore my mini-mi avatar from Lovelytocu Graphics! Isn't she gorgeous? I think she makes my blog header look much better!
If you would like your own personal avatar check her out:

Thinking:
You can read about the prank I played on my students {HERE}.

Wanting:
I mean, doesn't this just look divine??
Needing:
My husband and I are definitely in need of some prayer. We are dealing with some family/personal issues. We believe in the power of prayer. So, if you're willing, please pray for us!

Today:

Today is our Spirit Day and honors assembly. I'm so excited about Spring Break y'all! I may just have to celebrate tonight and get some sushi! :-p 

A beautiful plant a student brought me. I always tell my hubby #OnlyatACSteere
I have the best students and parents in the whole world! 

Another student brought me this adorable Easter gift. Under the bunny was a Hershey's kiss. haha

I hope you all have a wonderful Spring Break!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...