Saturday, April 4, 2015

Monday Made It: Writer's Workshop Folder and Fonts

Good afternoon everybody!

I'm teaming up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!

Friday started my beautiful Spring Break! Last week my students worked on a few writing assignments. In my classroom I have Writer's Workshop Folders that the students use when they are writing. The folder included miscellaneous handouts to aid in the writing process. As the students were using the folder, I realized I want to create my own handouts to go inside the folder and organize everything to my liking. So, that is what I have been working on the last few days.
The Writer's Workshop Folder is now for sale at my TPT store for $3.50. You can go to my store {HERE} or click the image below!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writers-Workshop-Folder-1797072

I will add images of the actual finished product when we return from Spring Break so you can see it in action.


Yesterday I also created my first font! I used the font in my Writer's Workshop Folder. You can check that out by clicking the image below:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Font-Kat-TTF-Font-1795551
Here are some more fonts I made recently! Click the images to purchase! All of my fonts are $1.00.




Have a great sunshiny day!


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...