Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What I've been working on

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share what I've been working on! Each morning my students complete a day on their Language 4 Today sheets. I really like the Language 4 Today book, however it does not have enough grammar practice. So, I decided to create my own Daily Language book! I will be using both next year! In my Daily Language book, I have separated it by skill. This way, I can find the skills we are currently working on easily! This new product is a huge work in progress.

The Daily Language book is broken up by weeks. I'm planning that it should be able to last the entire year. This means it should last about 40-45 weeks. We shall see how it goes!

Here's a sneak peak of my Daily Language book!





I am hoping that this will be available by the beginning of summer! :)

Have a great night!


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...