Friday, April 17, 2015

Five for Friday: Drawer Label FREEBIE!


Good afternoon everyone! Here's what's been going on this week!

This week I created new labels for my classroom. I think they are absolutely adorable!

I decided to make them a FREEBIE! So if you like them click the image below and download them for FREE

This week I also received a very sweet note from a student and some beautiful flowers from another student. I love my kiddos! They sure know how to bring a smile to my face!

This week I did something different during their silent reading time. I had the students answer a question about a character the main character(s) in their AR book. The students answered the question on a sticky note and turned it in my Exit Slip folders. I saw this effective strategy {HERE} from Upper Elementary Snapshots. Our morning routine always consists of Daily Language and Silent Reading. However, 4 days a week my higher level students are working on other activities while I work with my Intervention group. If they finish the activity, then they silently read. At least one day a week they do not have an activity and they just read silently or take an AR test. I really like this strategy because it holds them accountable. Next week I'll probably ask a question about the setting or plot. :)
This week I started a new Bible study with some of my co-workers. I absolutely adore this study! It's called Loving Well by Beth Moore. Beth Moore is hilarious! I highly recommend this Bible study if anyone is interested. It discusses how we can learn to love others the way God loves. It's brilliant! :)


Welp, that's my week! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...