Friday, April 10, 2015

Five for Friday-Spring Break & a FREEBIE!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic Friday! I'm enjoying the tail end of my Spring Break with relaxing and watching Golden Girls! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share what's been going on this week! 


New FREEBIE! This week I created these adorable posters with one of my favorite quotes!


I'm currently working on this Daily Language book! Click {HERE} to read more about it!
I also created another font for $1.00 at my TPT store! I'm just loving hand drawn fonts!
My spring break has consisted of cuddling with my 3 fur babies, watching a lot of Criminal Minds on Netflix, creating products for my TPT store, and going on runs with my mom! I'm trying to work back up to 6 miles. Right now I'm at 4. Yesterday we went on a 4 mile trail run. I am definitely out of shape when it comes to running on trails. Running on the road is much different than running up and downhill in the woods! ha!





Now I just need to get motivated to finish grading all these papers!

I hope you all have a happy Friday and a great weekend! Talk to you soon!


post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...